• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Help me plz

hell__b0y

hello every body

i had a problem with my fat psp i download the Version 3.90 from Sony web and i cant use Iso file and Cso file and more than this

i I have tried to this steps http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780 but i cant,when i try to use PANDORA INSTALLER the error code is 80020148

so plz help me to remove 3.90 and use 3.80 mm or 3.71​

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hello every body

i had a problem with my fat psp i download the Version 3.90 from Sony web and i cant use Iso file and Cso file and more than this

i I have tried to this steps http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780 but i cant,when i try to use PANDORA INSTALLER the error code is 80020148

so plz help me to remove 3.90 and use 3.80 mm or 3.71​

Well, look at the requirements:

A working, homebrew-capable PSP running at least 3.X OE / M33

You can downgrade 3.90 with this guide, but you'll also need another PSP that's running custom firmware already.

hell__b0y

so what i have to do ?

i cant use the psp all my game is iso , cso

so i cant play with it ?

i really appreciate your effort, but plz helped me to find a solution, I am beginner

this is my email if u can add me

hell__b0y@hotmail.com

hell__b0y

first thanks about the information

than i wanna tell you some thing about:

we don't support piracy

you cant judge me if you don't know me

i am 17 years old

but now i know you that you are >>>>> no need to say anything

bye

Acerthief

I did not judge you,
I said "WE don't support piracy". We as in the people who made rules exophase.com and the administrator and moderators of the exophase.com forums
Did I say anything about you?

I declined your request to my msn because you did not PM me asking if you can add me onto my msn messenger, as I have stated clearly in my sig "Please PM me before you add my MSN. All unknown people will be blocked under any reason."
Read again.