• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ISO/CSO files missing after update to 3.80 M33

TiCs

ISO/CSO files can't be played after update to 3.80 M33

Hi guys, I have recently tried update my version 3.40 to 3.80 M33. When my psp was still 3.40, i could play ISO and CSO games under the GAMES>Memory Stick option. But after upgrading to 3.80, I could not see a single file under the Memory Stick nor Saved Data Utility on my PSP.

I've doubled check that my PSP version is indeed 3.80 M33 and that the ISO/CSO files are in the ISO folders.
However, I can still watch the videos that i have put into my PSP.

FYI, the upgrade of firmware was from 3.40>3.52 m33>3.52 m33-4>3.80 m33.

I've tried googling but ended up with no solution yet.

Help appreciated.
Thanks !

nevster

your iso/cso backups should be in the iso folder which should be in the root of your mem stick (where your psp folder is)

is that where you have put them?

Acerthief

Go to the Recovery Menu and choose "Advanced"-> "Format flash1and reset settings".

Also, delete the the "isocatche" file in ms0:/PSP/COMMON

TiCs

I tried formatting my PSP memory stick and it worked again yay :laugh:
Thanks for all the help.

Richlando

Doesn't the isocache.bin show up in the system folder as well alongside the browser? Is that ok or something comepletely different?

TiCs

Argh now I got another problem again :crying:. I managed to get my ISO to work after i formatted the memory stick using PSP memory formatting which became a FAT32 format. When I played my WE 2008, it starts to lag or jerk at certain parts during gameplay.

Before the formatting, it was in FAT format. I could play WE 2008 smoothly, no jerk or any thing. So I tried formatting the memory stick back to FAT using command prompt in desktop.
Again, no ISO showed up in XMB:sad:.

I tried looking for the isocache.bin file but after the format, there was no files whatsoever.
So is there any other methods which allows me to play on 3.80 with FAT formatted memory stick ?