• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

super mario on psp

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Acerthief

Emulators are programs "emulating" or mimicing another electric console, in this case gPSP is emulating a GBA.

As for ROMs, they backups of a game, or a program. Asking for them here are violating the rules ;)

put the mario game into the gPSP folder.
(ms0:/PSP/GAME150/gpSP)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So what did x3sphere just link to?
Are all roms illegal to ask for?

Commerical ROMs are illegal yes. I linked to a homebrew ROM. It's not a real Mario game.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Even old games like things for the 80's?

yep,even NES roms are illegal.obviously that doesn't stop most people and some would say that having a backup of their legally bought cartridges is a defence but bottom line is that downloading commericial ROMS is illegal.

taluks

so what wud i do if a want to play supermario in my psp? i read that i need "emulators" how to install it in my psp and where to get.. hihih sorry just a newbie here.. pls need your advice ..thnks

taluks

Emulators are programs "emulating" or mimicing another electric console, in this case gPSP is emulating a GBA.

As for ROMs, they backups of a game, or a program. Asking for them here are violating the rules ;)

put the mario game into the gPSP folder.
(ms0:/PSP/GAME150/gpSP)

where to get the "gpSP"

MenaceInc

Staff Member
this is just a quote of a post of x3sphere's

gpSP is the best. You can download it here:

http://exophase.com/files/psp/gpsp09_HEND.zip

Just extract the zip then place the two files game_config.txt and EBOOT.PBP in a folder called gpSP in X:/PSP/GAME

Then you'll need a file called gba_bios.bin. You'll have to do a Google search on this file - I can't link to you to it as it's illegal. But once you get the gba_bios.bin, place it in the gpSP folder and you should be good to go.