• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

changing files/programs to .elf

nevster

hiya

just downloaded keycleaner 1.4 and was wondering how to change it to an elf file to put onto jasonuk's pandora menu...

thanks

Hellcat

Contributor
AFAIK the readme states how to do that :D:p

Anyway:
  • d/l and install PBPUnpacker if you haven't done so already.
  • Open and extract the EBOOT.PBP with PBPUnpacker.
  • Rename "DATA.PSP" to "verycoolapp.elf" or whatver you like, ending with ".elf"
  • copy the newly renamed file to "/elf" on your memstick
  • Enjoy :)

squid

If you have a slim, do not run keycleaner from an elf menu. You can only use from the XMB. The method explained will let you run from the elf menu but the keys are encrypted.

nevster

ok, having a bit of trouble with the elf files... keycleaner, i extracted and changed the name to keycleaner.elf, and when i tried to run it, it said error loading/starting idstorage.prx... also when i try to start file manager the screen goes blank and then it takes me back to the jasonuk menu....

any ideas?

thanks

just upgraded psp filer to the latest version and now the screen just stays blank with the power led staying on????

Acerthief

You have to copy also the the prx in the same folder as the original folder where the EBOOT.PBP was and throw it into the elf Folder.