• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

BIG beug with time machine

arckosfr

hello in first i'm french and my english is so so xD

I have a big problem with my psp (s*l) I threw devhook 1.50 then it jammed, I have therefore reboot but my battery pandorised did not walk any more, I therefore restarted and: I can throw nothing more: encode region wrong I have a mac address "-"(no adress mac) I have restore the always similar nand I have the always similar kit V4 I thought of updating via sony but the wlan does not work any more I am really blocked and I do not like to put in the garbage can my nice psp it seems that 1.50 merges with the other firmware...

that then I to make?

Acerthief

Type your question in french, I could help you better. We have an admin that's from france as well.

arckosfr

yes sory my english is very bad xD

but is text in french for bilingual ^^

j'ai trouver et subbi malheuresement le 1er beug de time machine qui et time machine 1.5 psp slim+devhook=crash psp

j'ai lanc

Chilly Willy

Contributor
If you get messages like the region is incorrect or the MAC address is bad, you TOTALLY hosed your idstorage. You are completely screwed unless you have a backup image of your NAND. That is the only way to restore a PSP in that condition. KeyCleaner won't help you.

If you do not have a backup of your NAND, you can get partial operation back by writing someone else's NAND to the PSP. The only way to get full use back is to write YOUR NAND back, or send it back to wherever you bought it for replacement.