• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSPTube++ 20080216

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
youtubepsp.jpg

Homebrew developer SofiyaCat has released a minor update to PSPTube. Coupled with an active WiFi connection, PSPTube allows users to playback video clips on their PSP from a variety of online sources, including YouTube, Stage6, NicoNico, Onsen and DailyMotion.

Changes in this release include various bug fixes, the ability to enter video URLs directly, and improved video search routines.

Download PSPTube++ 20080216

NekoMiMi [SofiyaCat]

XJ.08

Yhanks dude every body like this softwere and I will try it
T.C.

zia24

dude wtf i get this error "Could Not Be Started 800430" is it becuase im not using cooustume frim ware im usinng 4.5 frimware can any1 help me plz i get this message in everything

silver_surfer

dude wtf i get this error "Could Not Be Started 800430" is it becuase im not using cooustume frim ware im usinng 4.5 frimware can any1 help me plz i get this message in everything

your using sony'sofficial firmware this homebrew is for custom firmware only

Pranzer

there is an error mesage:

PSP-2000 detected
try to load dvemgr.prx for video out.
error:msD:/PSP/GAME/PSPTUBE/system/dvemgr.prx psp SdkLoadstartMoFavorite Folder:ms0 not exist.

do I miss anything? I just overwrite the old EBOOT.

Pranzer

by the way I am using PSP slim 4.01 m33-2

Pranzer

Solution!!!

hey guys i just found out the solution for this problem download the psptube at this link http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=5421&highlight=psptube after downloading unzip and place the system folder to the psptube folder and also change the favorite folder to favorites ... now its working at my psp... enjoy:w00t: