• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

autopopstation4 help

cyrus

how do you use autopopstation4? every time i use it it always says that eboot needs to be in autopopstation3.bat folder..but the folder doesnt seem to be present.. :crying:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've never used autopopstation before... have you tried PSX2PSP? That one works fine for me.

cyrus

I've never used autopopstation before... have you tried PSX2PSP? That one works fine for me.

yeah ive been using psx2psp...but im having some issues right now with ff8, and they say psx2psp messess it up and they say autopopstation4 makes the deal happen..:crying:

how do i make a multidisceboot?like four discs in one eboot?i tried impaler but it doesnt seem to convert it into one..it has a problem converting disc one which is funny coz disc one works fine one single disc..

Chilly Willy

Contributor
I know from reading threads over at MC that autopopstation4 does make multidisc EBOOTs properly, while psx2psp makes corrupt ones, but I don't use it myself (don't use either... wrote my own python script, which I really should update to handle multidisc eboots). I suggest you find a thread on autopopstation for info on running it.