• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

SNESTYL For PSP Slim and Lite

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
snesemutyl.jpg

iR Shell creator AhMan has ported the latest version of SNESTYL, an SNES emulator for the PSP, to kernel 3.X. This means it is now fully compatible with the new PSP Slim and Lite.

Another emulator ported to firmware 3.x, aka for PSP Slim. The usb mass storage has been removed and no longer available due to the emu is now running completely under user mode. This will probably be the last emu I've interest to port. Have fun!

Also, this release still retains compatibility with old PSPs. If you're running custom firmware, just place the file contents in the GAME352 folder.

Download SNESTYL For PSP Slim and Lite

Richlando

I have a question about the snesadvance.dat file included in this, it's only 21kb and the one I already have is around 70 something. Can I replace it with the bigger one?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have a question about the snesadvance.dat file included in this, it's only 21kb and the one I already have is around 70 something. Can I replace it with the bigger one?

Yeah that's fine.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
I seem to have problems, whenever I run it I dont see any menus in the folder. I cant get to my roms at all. I'm on 3.52 M33 4. if anyone of you can help meI'd be really happy

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I seem to have problems, whenever I run it I dont see any menus in the folder. I cant get to my roms at all. I'm on 3.52 M33 4. if anyone of you can help meI'd be really happy

hmm... well I haven't tried on 3.52 M33, works fine here on 3.60 M33.

Anyways, is there a ".." option in the roms list? You can choose that to go back to a previous directory.

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
hmm... well I haven't tried on 3.52 M33, works fine here on 3.60 M33.

Anyways, is there a ".." option in the roms list? You can choose that to go back to a previous directory.

There is, but it doesnt seem to see anything on my MS, reverted to the previous version and everything works

kelwnsol

ok now thats wierd one m8, and also one i have encountered on the phat psp1000.

M33 3.52 rev 4

So to fix on some psps ! i say this cos i do loads of em and some work witrh this and some dont.

To find your ROMS folder strangly you have to put it into your X:/ = root so

open your psp in USB mode
the first thing youll see will be a list of folders, PSP, ISO ect. ect.
stick your roms folder in with them and you should be able to use triangle to skip out to the
root directory and be able to use the roms from there.

- remember the ROMS folder must be in CAPS