• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CCNA, Maybe, Hopefully.

JustPie

Dear Exophase Friends

I will be taking my CCNA this Thursday(3/11/08) at 2pm. I need to get an 849/1000 to pass this exam. Yeah, thats a B+... Really, i'm not kidding. I need a B+ to pass.

This puts a lot of pressure on me because if i fail this exam i also fail my ccna4 class.
I should also note that i haven't been to class in a month and a half now so i have got myself into a little bit of a pickle.

Do i feel prepared for it?.. Not even close. I feel that i have a better chance of beating MJ in a dance off than i do passing my CCNA and we all know how good of a dancer MJ is.

Why not cheat on the exam?... Well i don't like to cheat, i never have and i never will.
Even if the CCNA exam was monitored by ray charles i still couldn't cheat because from what i hear the room has cameras from which you are monitored the whole time you are taking the exam.They also strip you of everything you have : cell phone, papers, Magic 8 ball. They take it all.

So what i am hoping from you guys is a bit of luck wished in my direction on Thursday. We all know that i could use as much luck as i can get.

Thanks,
Your Off Topic Mod. -Davey.

Acerthief

You sure got my best wishes Bro.

d1ddy

Get high , it makes everything better . It got me through all 9 years of high school . But seriously , Just prepare properly , relax and hit the books a little bit .. I'm sure if you can mod' the offtopic section , you can pass some pansy test

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I wish ya the best of luck, man! I'm sure you'll do great- being a Mod on eXo grants +3 modifiers to both Intelligence and Wisdom, as well as Intuition checks, so you should do just fine!XD But seriously, the only suggestion I have is don't over-study, that's the worst thing you can do, you'll begin to mix things up and have a hard time differentiating between different facts 'n' such. Just read the chapters once and after that just skim them and the material after that, and you should be good.:thumbup1:

JustPie

So i am taking the CCNA and i am freaking out because i just spent way too much time on a lab. I then notice that i have 8 mins left to take the exam and answer another 15 questions (5 of which are in lab mode ) so i am trying to do the sim and get the 5 answered as quickly as possible. I glance at my time and i have 2 mins left to answer about 10 questions.. So then i was flying though them as quickly as possible and then finally time runs out and i got a zero on 2 questions for sure.

So i then press finish and the test is calculating my score which takes a few mins... While my score was calculating i got up to put on my coat and the lady who was monitoring me came over to me and asked how i did so i replied with I am pretty sure i failed, i ran out of time so i couldn't answer them all. She goes well, look at the screen. I glanced down and noticed the big Congratulations

My jaw dropped in disbelief. I passed?

I ended up passing with a 885/1000. I had just made it.

So I give you guys credit for giving me luck today! Thanks

On that note... Woo, 100 posts.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I like to receive payments for my wished luck in untraceable stacks of 20's, preferably.:wink:

But really, though, congrats, man!