• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

help with disk 4 of final fantasy IX

turtleman9

hey, about 6-7 months back i downloaded the first 3 disk of final fantasy off a website, and i was able to play through all of them. now, after over 40 hours in the game, i wanna play disk 4. i got disk 4 bin off of a different website because the old website i got the first 3 got destroyed. i then converted it thx to that psx2psp guide someone wrote here. iut said if converting a multi disk game use the same save id for all the disk.

the question is how do i find the save id # for the first 3 disk so i can use it for disk 4.

JonC04

Not supposed to discuss anything about downloading and illegal games. It's one of the rules.

Richlando

It should be the ID of the 1st disc.Unless you use a utility for converting all 4 discs into one disc,at which case the ID would end up being the 1st disc's ID as well.You had to at least use one ID for getting thru discs 1-3 so use that ID again for disc 4..Although if you have all 4 discs now just make a multi-disc eboot based on the ID of your savedata..(Look in the savedata folder for it)

Go into your savedata folder and find the savedata for the game that you last used and make a you're 4th disc eboot based on the Id of your savedata..

I think that's more so for discussing ISO's,we can talk about pops emulation and the steps that go into it 'til we're blue in the face..

turtleman9

thx, i reliezed that the #'s were on the actual savedata folder, plugged them in and now i'm playing disk 4. thanks again!