• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Music while in game

d1ddy

Alright this is pretty straight forward , I want to listen to my badass mixtape while playing echochrome , is there any homebrew program that will let me select music and then play a game?

d1ddy

is IRSHELL for 3.90M33-2 and can i skip , puase , play , next and all that good stuff while in game ? :O

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
No you can't skip,pause,play, etc when your in game, but you can make a playlist so it plays all those songs.

Roe

You can press the L trigger and Select while in game to go back to irshell, do what you want, then go back into the game with the same buttons.

d1ddy

alright , can someone send me the link for 3.90M33 compatible IRSHELL?

EDIT: I've found it , but I can't run ISO/CSO's from the directy view , when i click on one , it launches my umd and when there is no umd it says "no disc inserted"

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
You need to install a patch that comes with IRSHELL in order to play Backed up games, check the guide and readme file.

d1ddy

thanks everyone , got it working now +rep for everyone who posted!