• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

hi i nid help.plz help..

ahboiboi

hi i nid help. i wanna check whether psp SLIM all version can use EBOOT to play other games?

thinking of changing to PSP SLIM. izit worth it?

Richlando

Yes it's worth it,the video out alone sold me.And I thought I was always only going to be for lease...lol.
The slim has many advantages in regards to playing homebrew,like older systems(snes,nes,genesis,n64..etc.) along with homebrew apps and such.Psone emulation with pops,the ability to dump your own PSP games from UMD's to your memorystick to play them and lots of other things that can be done that you should read up on to learn more about. There are lots of topics here to get you started along your way to joining the dark side..err..just kidding.

Just check some of the threads (posts) here and educate yourself on this wonderful machina....

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
NO it's not worth it. It's still a psp the performance is about the same(the extra ram doesn't show any diffrence yet). The extra NAND space is as good as useless. The TV-Out is un-practical. Who uses a portable on a tv?(you ALMOST NEVER get HDTVs at hotels). It's also unreasonable because the PSP SLIM acturally causes less to produce and it's got ALOT of parts taken away from it(metal shock absorber, IR compoent, umd tray, etc)

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Well the RAM is good for development studies, i guess. And it suffers less from the ghosting affect.