• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Team M33 Celebrates First Anniversary

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
2000149681552917023_rs.jpg

Have custom firmware installed? Wondering why the System Information section on your PSP is displaying a bunch of odd numbers? April 2, or March 33 rather, marks the date of Team M33's first anniversary.

That said, don't worry, your handheld hasn't gone haywire or malfunctioned. This is just a small Easter egg from Dark_AleX himself in celebration of the team's first anniversary. Tomorrow your PSP will revert back to normal. Nifty, huh?

Happy 33rd March! [Alek]

XJ.08

wow that's awsome I wish I'm in the team
and T.C.

JonC04

In that case, happy birthday "fearevil19" =P how old are you now?

Ztryfe

Happy B'day M33! Hope you guys have enjoyed making CFW's and keep going! We, users shurely like your work! (any way to make the shaky waves stay? they look cool!)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
weird...i checked my psp last night and it wasnt doing that....i'm guessing it was included in the 3.90 M33-3 update since i'm still on 3.90 M33-2...

homn

I have not yet updated to firmware 3.90 M33-3. Might I come across any problems if I try to update my psp, running firmware 3.90 M33-2 with the 1.50 Kernel addon version 1, now? If not I would appreciate to know if it would then be safe to install the 1.50 Kernel addon version 2.

mexag720

dude omfg shyt man i think i messed up my friends psp slim i did the update and then screwed with the folders in flash 0 and now the screen wont turn on u tink its really messed up i mean cuz i did the update on april 2nd so idk now i gave it to a friend to see if he can check it out

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
dude omfg shyt man i think i messed up my friends psp slim i did the update and then screwed with the folders in flash 0 and now the screen wont turn on u tink its really messed up i mean cuz i did the update on april 2nd so idk now i gave it to a friend to see if he can check it out

lol well, yes if you messed with the flash0 and now the PSP doesn't turn on - it's probably bricked. You'll have to use a Pandora Battery to restore the firmware.