• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Yelp!!!

devrudra07

How many of you here use your psp for online multiplayer gaming????And how good is it??
I am just confused weather to buy a PSP or not.Today i went to the dealer and asked about the PSP Slim & Lite and he said that he will provide me a modded slim with custom firmware at first i went mad :biggrin: but now i am having second thoughts should i really buy it or not.
I've my PC all the time its a Jan 07 machine little old for the new games:blushing: anyway since my exams just got over:w00t: will be spending more time at home or the football pitch.
So i wont be going to places where i will need a PSP (places like school,lectures n all::wink::)
then what will be the need of the PSP :blushing:
I am so confused at the moment :confused1: :mad1:
If you guys could share me your experiences and how you use your PSP that would be great.

PS-I really like playing games in my PC's 250 gm Hard Disk its filled with hmm 150 GB of games:blushing: well i've saved the ISO's too :smile:

Thanks for the reply guys really appreciate it... i mean will appreciate it :biggrin:

eelbowel

As far as multiplayer gaming goes, I'd shoot for a 360, or upgrade your pc.

That being said, the PSP is great if you get out of the house a lot, like me. I play it on the train almost every day.

Custom firmware also gives you the opportunity to have a library of games in your hand, not only with PSP games, but SNES, NES, GBA, N64, PSX, etc..

There are however a few online multiplayer games you could try out, hell, I still play twisted metal online all the time.

The PSP can also be used for storing documents, playing music/movies, browsing the web, storing pictures, RSS feeds, internet radio, and a whole host of other things. I myself find it quite convienent pulling out my PSP at a wireless hotspot and checking my myspace with ease. :]

devrudra07

well i already got Nokia N95 :blushing: for all the purposes you told(browsing,storing data,music,moviez etc)

PS-Is Fifa multi-player for de PSP??