• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PlayStation 3 Firmware 2.20 Out Now

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ps3fw.jpg

At long last, PS3 firmware 2.20 is finally available for download via Network Update. To recap, notable features in the update include support for BD-Live capable movie titles, an optimized internet browser that can now steam video files directly from web pages, and support for DivX and WMV format videos larger than 2GB in size.

A direct download link to the update is provided below.

Download PS3 Firmware 2.20

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I tried to link to the site from the link you provided and it froze my PC..wtf!?

Try right click -> save as. Maybe your browser is trying to open the file directly.

Richlando

Thanks but I'm an idiot,I was trying to post that under the Squarenix members site thread and clicked the PS3 update thread instead.Since it takes awhile for my post from the front page to show up for me I couldn't edit it then until it did.I was actually making my Shinra ID tag and forgot about it.But the direct link for the Square site is the culprit of the freeze..

HkOrGaMeR

hey everyone i downloaded the ps3 update 2.20 off this site and but my ps3 doesn't seem to recognise it as it's update i've downloaded updates before and they've all worked what should i do........

eZeKiL

<p>re pedia ypotitlous gia ps3 pou mporo na brw???stilte mou ena site sas parakalw poli...hepl me pls........</p>