• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

XviD4PSP 5.032

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
xvid4psp.jpg

Homebrew developer Winnydows has rolled out an update to his popular video conversion software known as XviD4PSP. The application accepts a wide range of video formats as input (XviD, DivX, x264, et al) and can convert video files for use with not only the PSP, but also the PlayStation 3, iPod, BlackBerry, Xbox 360 and PC.

In addition to numerous bug fixes, version 5.032 features support for Nintendo DS video (DPG) files and the ability to encode files using the MPEG1 codec. The entire changelog is detailed past the jump.

* Added encoding with MPEG1 codec.
* Added MPEG1 PS format.
* Removed MPEG2 TS format.
* Few fixes.
* Files loaded faster now.
* Added DPG Nintendo DS format (DPG0 for current time). Work on DPG3 upgrade.
* DPG files added for import too.
* Added MSUFrameRate convertion. Let very high quality convert framerate. Best results will be with integer times convertion, example: 15 > 30, 25 > 50.
* Added PCM audio encoding for TS and M2TS format.
* Fixed AAC in TS or M2TS format.
* Fixed MPEG2 encoding error (lags in encoded video).
* Updated MP4 XBOX 360 and MP4 PS3 profiles (XviD) for better compatibility with devices.
* Tuned MPEG4 presets (bframes = 0).
* To AVI Hardware and AVI Hardware HD added MPEG4 profiles.
* Valid PCM encoding samplerates 22050, 32000, 44100, 48000, 96000, 192000 Hz now.
* For TS and M2TS valid PCM samplerates: 44100, 48000, 96000, 192000 Hz.
* Now TIVTC auto apply for all FILM sources.
* AVI from XviD-MPEG4+MP3 again muxed with VirtualDubMod (ffmpeg produce freeze on hardware devices).
* For formats AVI Hardware, AVI Hardware HD, MP4 PS3, MP4 XBOX 360 added XviD Q2.0 Extreme profile. Let create more high quality videos (than XviD HQ Ultra). Usefull for big Plasma and LCD panels.
* Added SmoothDeinterlace deinterlacer. Let create high quality deinterlaced videos with double framerate from interlaced PAL and NTSC sources (25 > 50, 29.97 > 59.94).
For formats AVI Hardware and AVI Hardware HD unlocked framerates: "30.000", "50.000", "59.940" fps.
* Fixed FieldDeinterlace.
* Added two smooth deinterlacers more: MCBob, NNEDI.
* Added YadifModEDI deinterlacer - best way for deinterlacing without doubling framerate.
* Updated: x264, tsMuxeR, ffmpeg, mp4box, ffmpegsource.
Download XviD4PSP 5.032

XviD4PSP 5.032 public version released! [Winnydows]

Richlando

The file you have is 11.2mb but the file from Winny's site is 18.2...I downloaded the file here last night via my psp and tried the install and Vista reported that is was an incomplete or corrupt installer.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'll try downloading it again. His site was loading real slow for me yesterday, probably timed out.

Re-uploaded :D Surprised no one else reported this till now, seeing as over 100 people downloaded the file, lol.

Tux

Hi, would be possible to have this program for Linux too? I think it is not fair to release this program just for windows users.
Bye and take care :D

P.s. I do not have any PC with Windows and I will never buy a license.

Chilly Willy

Contributor
That's the problem with only making exe's available - no way to check them (unless the originating site also publishes an MD5 checksum or something similar). I hate exe's - Windows files should be distributed as archives which can be tested for integrity.