• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dumping

Gwapingn8

I have this weird thing happen to me while playing GTS: Liberty Cities.

I hope this is only game related.... As so far I have only seen this happen on this game.

I'm in a middle of a mission, or a multiplayer game with friends when suddenly my psp freezes up and in the middle of the screen it writes "dumping" what the heck is that?

Is this something I should worry about for the life of my psp... or who cares keep playing.. or better just don't play GTS: Liberty Cities...

Basically will this problem post a threat to my psp's future functionality or is this just some sort of an iso error?

Gwapingn8

it happens only when I play the GTA: liberty cities...
i beleive perhaps the game is corrupted... i should most
definitely get a different one.:huh:

Gwapingn8

hmmm... come to think of it, I was using the CWCheat when it started dumping...
now that I disabled it, i don't experience this problem anymore... maybe someone out there
what is the connection between the CWcheat being enabled & having some dumping problem.

"dumping problem" that really sounds nasty.... hahaha

nothing beats a cheat that makes you a millionaire in a game... buy all you want! hehehehe

Richlando

Redump YOUR game,kinda shady when you say that it may be an iso error and you need to get another one..
Anyway, did you have the enable dump function enabled in CWCheat? Were you searching for a code? Try disabling the dump feature and it should resolve the chances of it happening again.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think someone here had a similar problem. You're probably activating the dump function in CWCheat. If you change it to a key you wouldn't press during a game, like the note button, then it shouldn't happen anymore.

Gwapingn8

it's ok now x3sphere.... I just disabled using the cheats... all I really wanted was the stash of cash... although it's quite funny to enable "pedestrian riots + pedestrians have weapons" it gets crazy and all you do is what people kill each other... hahahaha... only funny on the game of course...

and for the iso... I meant my iso is probably corrupt, i was going to try my cousin's or nephew's coz they haven't encoutered such problems yet... but then again, i just disabled the cwcheat so it's all good now.