• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Error 30020148 when trying to run homebrew

nekirhs

I currently have 3.71 M33 installed on my slim PSP, and whenever I try to run homebrew, I get the error.

(another note... every time I add a homebrew game, I end up with one or two extra files that appear as "Corrupted Files", along with the normal game)

I did some searching and some people had said it might be because a PSP was upgraded to custom firmware without downgrading to 1.5.

Is this true?
I turned my memory stick into a Universal Unbricker, which installs 3.71 m33 on the PSP.
Could that be the problem?
Should I have simply put the Pandora Battery stuff on it? Would that have allowed me to downgrade to 1.5 first?

Also, another guy said just stick the files into PSP/GAME150.
I was originally getting another error, 8002014c, and when I put them in GAME150, I started getting this error.

Any help would be really appreciated.

(another note: I have something called Desperter del Cementario installed too. can I use this to downgrade, if I need to?)

Darkchild

The Doctor
if you used the Pandora Baterry, there is no need to downgrade to 1.50, but you may need to install the 1.50 kernel addon for your CFW.

Now, acording to the PSP Error code list, that error shows up when you try to execute gams without homebrew enabled firmware(yet again, you might need the 1.50 kernel addon for you to use the game150 folder)

Hope this helped

nekirhs

>> but you may need to install the 1.50 kernel addon for your CFW.

On Dark Alex's page, it says "fat only" next to the 1.50 kernel add-on.
I have a slim. :\

Also, doesn't the fact that I have custom firmware mean homebrew is enabled?
I see a section for *Homebrew Enabler* on Dark Alex's site, do I have to actually install this to enable homebrew?

Darkchild

The Doctor
Oh, then if you have a slim...it's a bit different..

Some homebrew require 1.50 kernel, since the only way you can have 1.50 on a SLim is through the time machine... You may need to install it..

Either that or find another version of the homebrew you are trying to run either for the slim or for another kernel besides the 1.50 one XD

LilAngel99

hey bro... im new in this and i need a lil help on installin homebrews...
my psp is runnin a cfw 4.10m33 i allready have instaled the150 kernel
but the homebrew dosnt start i have ma homebrews in