• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

got datel orange battery but still need help!!

jasonboi2345

hi all ive got my new datel orange battery fully charged 100% an used pandora easy installer. put the battery in with the memory card an nothing happens nothing is loading does any 1 no why? beacause i was told i need a pandora battery but this is the same sorta thing an a magic memory stick but like i said im using easy installer any help much appricated thanks:smile:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hi well i got the total new be easy installer been trying for hours:crying: still got no where please can you help thank you

You should be able to create a magic memory stick with that easy installer. Many people here have.

jasonboi2345

You should be able to create a magic memory stick with that easy installer. Many people here have.

yea i no but i tried pretty much every route i put the mem card in2 a reader then format the card then run the easy installer program if i type the drive i want 2 write to (i.e) k:
it write's to the mem stick then say's completed then i tested it by puttin ing the mem stick then the orange battery but jus a blank screen the green power indacator light is on tho. so it should be in boot mode but i noticed that the mem stick light is'nt flashing like it should do but does if i've got a normal battery in! i've seen on you tube some guy has got the same psp the white one with same offical firmware 3.93 an does this with out a sweat:confused1: so im stuck an really need help:wink: thanks jason

jasonboi2345

help

hi right ive got the pandora icon then run with the program with standard batt error code (8002014c) pop's up then run the other program (despertar del cementerio) with an error code of (80020148) why is this happening is this cause im running fw 3.93?