• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A ton of reasons why Sony's new Slim models are a rip off.

alabatusa

yeh, i hated teh slim, i bought it for a friend for their bday, and it looked cheap, like srsly how ugly is the new umd put in, wen that gets loose itll just swing open... plus i like the old psps way of loadin umd, was awesome

rabbit

Awesome
Why hasn't this thread been condemned yet?

vicount

this is my first post here, and i have 2 slims since dec 07, i bought them for my 2 sons 6 and 11, both have been knocked about and dropped a few times and they were none the worse for it!, i have 1 running 380 m33-5 the other is running 390 m33-3, i have used both phat and slim and i do think that the slim is the more desirable of the family!
who wudnt want a faster, lighter, longer power lasting psp?

Gwapingn8

no rip off here..

nowadays it is actually cheaper to buy a slim..
it only cost $167 in Canada.

PHAT has its good things and bad things.

So does Slim..

I suppose it's all about the preferrence...

But recently been thinking abou getting a Slim due to the
Video output, and since I recently bought an HD TV ....
I'd love to see God of War & Crisis Core on the big screeen :w00t::w00t:

BlacK_AleX

Slims all the way

I've always gone with the slims. I only bought my pre-hacked phat off ebay so i could make a Pandora with DC. Then i sold my phat(for a profit), bought a slim and here I am today... very happy

Tarquin

The only thing I didn't like about the slim...specifically new slims is the MOBO...darn I can't make a pandora kit with this v2...miss my phat...