• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CWCheat + PSX Games

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Of course ya can. Get CWCheat HERE, install it, and cheat away!:wink: (But try not to detract from the fun of that great game. Keep workin' and you can beat it normally!)

cyrus

Of course ya can. Get CWCheat HERE, install it, and cheat away!:wink: (But try not to detract from the fun of that great game. Keep workin' and you can beat it normally!)

the return ^^

xman123321

Okay I've installed CWCheat fine and it works perfectly in PSP games - however, the menu won't appear on Final Fantasy 8 when I hold select for 3 seconds... any ideas?

EDIT: I found that the line I added in pops.txt was wrong :)

HOWEVER! When I hold select, the menu appears but when I go to "Select Cheats" it's completly blank! Also, at the top it shows the ID but it doesnt have a Game name =\

EDIT 2: I think I'm finally learning how this thing works :D I edited the Database file and changed the ID number to the correct FF8 number and the cheats work great :D What an awesome program :D Thanks!