• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Getting a PSP, have a few questions

shadowforte

So I am getting a PSP with M33 3.55 and I have a few questions:

1. Should I upgrade to 3.90 or whatever it is? Is there even a need to?

2. Is there a full speed N64 Emu? Speaking of EMU's, is there a list of the best ones to download? How do I put them on my PSP?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
1) There's absolutely no reason not to- Higher versions come with higher UMD compatibility, fixed security holes, more features, etc.

2) There is not a completely full speed N64 emulator yet, but that doesn't mean there isn't an N64 emulator- Daedelus. I hear it's most recent version can run Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and a few other games full speed with the sound disabled, but don't quote me on that one- I haven't tried it. As for other emulators, you can refer to Acerthief's Guide, which he asked me to update a while back, I think I'll do that here in just little bit:smile: To put the emulators on your PSP first format your memstick, and put the emulators (sometimes a pair of folders, such as exampleemu and exampleemu%) inside the PSP/GAME150 folder of the memstick, which should be created on format of it if you format it with your PSP.

EDIT: I actually have my own guide now. ^_^ HERE.