• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A few battery questions

Acerthief

phat batt fits into slim
slim batt cannot fit into phat.

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
I also hear the phat battery doesn't fit very well, and you won't be able to put the cover on.
Is that true?
yes(but u can buy the 2200mAh battery for slim which comes with a custom psp slim battery cover that'll house the phat batteries or you can duck tape it=))

CoMbiNa

Wannabe Developer
aww, that's means there is no way to use my Slim PSP which is running cfw, to hack my friend's phat?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
aww, that's means there is no way to use my Slim PSP which is running cfw, to hack my friend's phat?

Why not just use the battery from his PSP and put it in yours, then convert it to Pandora. The regular PSP batteries work fine in a Slim. It's the other way around that doesn't work.

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
Why not just use the battery from his PSP and put it in yours, then convert it to Pandora. The regular PSP batteries work fine in a Slim. It's the other way around that doesn't work.
Also check your motherboard to make sure it's not TA-85v2.

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
Thanks I didn't think of that:D
How to check Mother board?
I forgot how to check aside from reading the number that shows up when you open the UMD drive, but then again I forgot which # indicates what. Try using search function on key phrase "ta-85v2" or "ta-85" or simply wait for Exophase to answer you=P

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor