• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Problems with 3.90

lammarr

Hi guys wonder if you can help.

I just updated to dark alex's 3.90 M33-3, but the problem is whenever i try to run a program i get an error message like this .

The game could not be started.
(80020148)

Ive tried placing my hombrew from GAME to GAME150 and GAME352. Ive tried changing the kernal to both 3.90 and 1.50. Ive got no umd enabled and ive tried to install the 1.50 kernal but it tells me there is an incorrect 150.pbp in root.
Im totally lost, please help i dont know what to try next, i would downgrade to 3.52 or something but i have no idea how as when i run these programs it tells me the same.
Anyway anyone please help me if you can thanks .

b3rx

were you able to put the 150.pbp in the memory stick root while trying to install the 1.50 kernel add-on? my guess is that you are trying to run a 1.50 based homebrew and you lack that 1.50 kernel add-on. you are in the right track here just make sure you successfully install the kernel add-on.

cheers!

Acerthief

**Moved to PSP Help Center