• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New PSP Color Hits This Fall In Madden NFL 09 Entertainment Pack

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
2509194197_283a7d7e99.jpg

Sony today announced that it has teamed up with Electronic Arts to release a limited-edition Madden NFL 09 PSP bundle in time for the game's debut on August 12.

Priced at an MSRP of $199.99, the bundle will consist of a special edition Metallic Blue PSP unit, a copy of Madden NFL 09, an NFL UMD video, a voucher to download Beats for free from the PlayStation Store, and a 1GB Memory Stick.

Whether you like Madden or not, this is a pretty damn sweet deal.

Bundle for the Ultimate Sports Fan Includes

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
If only the game was something else. Btw the back of the unit is clean of silkscreen? or it's got some lameo football player on it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If only the game was something else. Btw the back of the unit is clean of silkscreen? or it's got some lameo football player on it?

Sony didn't release photos of the back side, but I'm fairly sure it doesn't. The press release would have made mention of that.

Ranelar

damnnnnit, I was getting ready to buy a psp, but now with the blue version coming out, I'll have to wait till August. It looks so nice...

Gwapingn8

yo acerthief.... maybe it's time to replace our MB phat psp.... forget the God of war... i'm going to wait out for this one.

Acerthief

yo acerthief.... maybe it's time to replace our MB phat psp.... forget the God of war... i'm going to wait out for this one.

Yeh me too, though I'm still keeping my o' MB phat. :D