• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.95 GEN Question

Vandel212

I just upgraded to 3.95 GEN and everything went well, but when I try to use the popsloader it doesn't work. I know it said in the read me that there is some stuff I have to do but the one line confuses me a little:

Popsloader:
- Added support to run in the 3.95 kernel, copy seplugins to the root of your memorystick, add to 'pops.txt' and enable in recovery.

I'm not sure what added to 'pops.txt means. I went into the recovery consol and there was nothing dealing with poploader to enable.

If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Create a file called pops.txt in seplugins and paste the following in it:

ms0:/seplugins/popsloader.prx

You should be able to enable the plugin in recovery mode now.

Richlando

Might also want to mention the prx files you'll need to put in the popsloader folder.Unless you plan on running every game from flash..good luck with that.The info you need to dump the files you'll need is here as well.Use the search function or head on over to the Faqs and Guides section to find the info you need..

Vandel212

Yes

Yes, I would like to know about them. Also, I did that and enabled it, but when I went to start up FFVII it gave me a list of pops (From 3.00 to 3.72) I chose 3.71 and the game did not load. Any ideas why?

Actually I was playing around and none of my emulators work N64, NES, SNES, etc... is there something I forgot to do? I did everything in the instructions

Thanks.