• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hostcore - Nethost crashing

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Hello, ladies and gentleman.
I just unbricked my PSP (yes, again) and I was trying Hostcore.
USBhost works with no problems, but Nethost crashes a few seconds after I activate it.
On IRSHELL, nethost works with no problems, and I using the same settings (ports, Ip, etc..) on both apps.I'm using a Fat PSP with 3.90 M33-3.Oh, and I have all plugins disabled, besides Hostcore.
Don't be afraid to use technical terms.
If you more info just ask.
Thanks.

Jake

I had the same problem when I tried hostcore and found on a forum somewhere that hostcore only works with wep or no security on your wireless connection. This could be your problem.

Jake

No problem. But just checking that you are aware that wep is much weaker security than wpa. Wep encryption can be broken in a short time.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
No problem. But just checking that you are aware that wep is much weaker security than wpa. Wep encryption can be broken in a short time.

yes, I already knew that. But neighbors are dumb as hell, they don't even know what a router is, so I'm pretty sure I'm save.

Jake

Lol i have some like that, when I told him that his was unsecured he call his router "the box with the black thing".:laugh: