• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need help in here (psp 4.01)

Xsizo

hello

I have upgraded my PSP to 4.01 from the the psp site (not m33) and then m33 came and I tried to run it but it doesn't work!
:w00t:

this is what I did:
-I updated my PSP from the psp site
-then after a day I discovered the 4.01 m33
- downloaded it and watching 566789096 videos from youtube how to run it..
-I followed whats in the read me.txt (the first step[main steps you know what I mean?])
-THEN! I get this message "The game could not be started ( 80020148 )

So can anyone help me?!

Please..
:crying:

B2K24

You need a pandora battery that enables service mode on the PSP to downgrade.

Read this FAQ
http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780

If you can't make a pandora by finding someone with a homebrew capable PSP
you will have to buy a kit online.

Xsizo

well is that link it says
Requirements

* A working, homebrew-capable PSP running at least 3.X OE / M33
to mka that battery I dot have a CFW thats my problem.

thanks for answer I hope ou will answer more!

jaydog420

I have the 4.01 and as well i'm very confused. i had a 2.71 and downloaded a downgrader for a 1.50 and when i started it back it was a 4.01 no m33 just 4.01, can i go back to my OG firmware . i would like a custom frimware if anyone can show me the way.

Pranzer

OK here what I do:

First I have upgraded my 2.80 m33 to 4.01 OFW(original FW) and I'm trying to upgrade to 4.01 m33 but it says same as above problem....

Next I have seen a guide to pandorized my battery .. I have a friend that has a 3.70 m33 and I use hellcats pandora installer. I have 3.6v 1200mAh slim battery pack and I have put it to my friends psp with 3.70 m33 and run hellcat's program. Then I have successfully pandorized my battery. after that I follow the guide from x3sphere guide to install magic stick and pandora. But when I transfer the the pandora stick ( magic memory) and put the battery in my PSP 4.01, I have only green light and the screen is just black. and no reaction from the stick. So I return it back to my friend psp 3.70 m33 and same happens only green light and the screen is black.

third step so I try to power on the my psp 4.01 OFW using the power cable and later inserted the pandorized battery . After the boot I remove the power cable and the battery was in there and It works. after the reformat I put the pan3xx to "X:pSP/GAME" and replace 150.PBP to UPDATE.PBP and put it on "X:UPDATE.PBP: and run the hellcat's pandora installer but I still receive "the game could not be started 80020148. huhuhuhuhuhuhu

used software: Hellcat's Pandora Installer for 3.xx R3b

Please help .. If anyone there have successfully downgrade the 4.01 OFW. Please post the link