• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gamesave request?

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
The only way to have legal ISOs is to make a backup of your UMDs.
Press Select and change memory stick to UMD Disc, connect the psp to the pc normally.Now you just need to do copy & paste.
I'm not sure if borrow a UMD from a friend and make a backup for you is illegal hmm.....:-?

rainnnn

The only way to have legal ISOs is to make a backup of your UMDs.
Press Select and change memory stick to UMD Disc, connect the psp to the pc normally.Now you just need to do copy & paste.
I'm not sure if borrow a UMD from a friend and make a backup for you is illegal hmm.....:-?

uuuhhmm.. thnx.. what about those people enjoying playing PSP games.. using Files only,is that illegal also?. where can i get a CSO files? is it a converted file?

Hanzo_f19

uuuhhmm.. thnx.. what about those people enjoying playing PSP games.. using Files only,is that illegal also?
Well, that is illegal and they can (and they should) be arrested.

where can i get a CSO files? is it a converted file?
yes, CSO is converted from ISO.It's takes less space, but some games lag with that kind of file, so you need to have the clock at 333MHz.Some games are not even playable in that format, like Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City Stories/Vice City Stories.

You can get a ISO converter here. Download

rainnnn

Well, that is illegal and they can (and they should) be arrested.

yes, CSO is converted from ISO.It's takes less space, but some games lag with that kind of file, so you need to have the clock at 333MHz.Some games are not even playable in that format, like Grand Theft Auto:Liberty City Stories/Vice City Stories.

You can get a ISO converter here. Download

uuuhhm..thank you..what can i say.:blushing:

ISO converter?then your telling me,that much better than to play in ISO files? a little help please:biggrin: about what you said dumping a UMD.. i already copied it to my PC. where should i place it in order to play it into a memory card:biggrin: sorry:D

Hanzo_f19

uuuhhm..thank you..what can i say.:blushing:

ISO converter?then your telling me,that much better than to play in ISO files? a little help please:biggrin: about what you said dumping a UMD.. i already copied it to my PC. where should i place it in order to play it into a memory card:biggrin: sorry:D

Well, it's pretty cool to save some space.
You should check for dummy files in your ISO/CSO. Use UMDGEN for this
Click in "Dummy search", then go to "File", "Save as..." and click in ISO or CSO (i recomend CSO).
Put the ISO/CSO in the "ISO" folder, you the root of your memory stick.
If you can't see that folder creat it in the root of your memory stick.

rainnnn

Well, it's pretty cool to save some space.
You should check for dummy files in your ISO/CSO. Use UMDGEN for this
Click in "Dummy search", then go to "File", "Save as..." and click in ISO or CSO (i recomend CSO).
Put the ISO/CSO in the "ISO" folder, you the root of your memory stick.
If you can't see that folder creat it in the root of your memory stick.

:crying:i dont see any 'dummy search' in this software:crying: .

alabatusa

lol i had one and just screwd that up, stupid umd broke, now all im left with is a demo disc :p lol, gotta go out n get some more...but then i barely got time to play much anymore, mainly use psp for music

Hellamiel

Roe whe you talk of monster hunter freedom, this means monster hunter freedom 2 too?? if yes can you do a save game for me:

Name: Thurihyus (Or Slade if thurihyus isnt possible)
Hair: The spiked one in color cyan blue, or white
Voice: if you found a thin voice, if not doesnt matter, you can put anyone...

Itens: all itens in max
Money: 100k or 200k
Pokke farm: nothing
Quests: Only unlock the hard ones, like shen gaoren, akantor crimson fatalis... (nothing done, i want to play all the quests ^^)

If you can only do MHfreedom 1 saves doesn't matter i want it too =PPP but i really want the monter hunter freedom 2 one

Answer to my email allandantasb@gmail.com or allan_dantasb@hotmail.com o// cya and thx

itakshi

Would you be able to beat MHF(U.S.) for me?
i cant upload my file right now. but i can get it on here later.

im looking for
Good weapon*prefered SnS*
Good Armor*maybe garuga? or lao if u can*
HR5 Complete
Elder Complete

if you can do that that'd be cool

you can e-mail me at
losers.4.friends@gmail.com
for more info.

Gwapingn8

I'd like to have something different :p, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed : Rengou vs. Z.A.F.T. Portable? The game only has Japan region. Thx

I have 2 types of japanese gundam saves..

one is the cool RPG/Strategy type of Gundam "PORTABLE MX"

and the other seems to be a quest gundam where you control
1 gundam and battle several baddies on missions...

I finished both... don't asked how I did inspite that no knowledge of japanese language..
just a matter of understanding certain commands... but the RPG type would have been a nice one if I understood what the pilots are saying...

let me know which one... or i can give you both.:smile:

Narutonoor

Anyone have a save file for Bleach: Heat of Soul 5 with all characters unlocked? It's in Japanese and I can't figure out what the story line wants me to do ><

rabbit

Awesome

hayatotin

I request the game save just for sport game, because I want the player update.

Winning Eleven 2008, Coming Soon game 2009
NBA Live 08, Coming Soon game 09
MLB 08
etc.