• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Using The Universal Unbricker To Unbrick / Downgrade / Restore Any PSP To 5.00 M33-4

irb

Hey, I followed the instructions for creating the magic memory stick, all the way up until the DC6 part, everything worked. So when I ran DC6, I pressed X to install, then when it says "creating directories", it seems to freeze and the psp shuts off.

Btw, my psp is 4.01 M33-2. I'm trying to make a pandora for my friends PSP.

Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: I had some edited prx's in my flash, and when I switched them out, it started working. =] Yay.

lion9t

Or will the M33 Recovery Menu -> Configuration -> Folder Homebrew Game and put the 4.XX Kernel or format the Memory Stick.
I apologise for my English

it was 4.xx kernal when i first did it ... and i format my memory .. still the same problem

smoket22

Hi all

I've been struggling with my new PSP to downgrade the firmware.
I'm currently on 3.95 OFW.
I followed this guide to the T but unfortunately i'm getting the same problem I always get. WHen I get to the stage where I insert my pandora battery and hold the up arrow, nothing happens. The light remains green but no other lights begin to flash and I get NO menus....Any ideas?

Thanks

Tom

x_fox81

Since Hellcat released the latest update pan3xxr4a, does that means we have the option to use either pan3xxr3b or 4a?

gaspar

Hi all

I followed this guide to the T but unfortunately i'm getting the same problem I always get. WHen I get to the stage where I insert my pandora battery and hold the up arrow, nothing happens. The light remains green but no other lights begin to flash and I get NO menus....Any ideas?

Thanks

Tom

This application only runs in CFW.
I apologise for my English.

gaspar

Hi all

Thanks

Tom

You need to create the Magic Memory Stick.
I apologise for my English.

rai40

can i use 4xx kernel

i want to make pandora but im unsure if i can use the new 4xx kernel with this guide plz help thnx very much

gaspar

Thanks ... but amm .. how to use it ? i hope you help me .. thanks

Download the Hellcat's Recovery Flasher 1.20 and the update original 3.71 and extract the file " rflash121.rar ".
Copy the folder RECOVERY to ms0:\PSP\GAME and copy the update original 3.71 with the name of " 371.PBP " to ms0:\PSP\GAME\RECOVERY.
Go to menu of the game and start the application, select Flash new 3.71-M33-4.

lion9t

Download the Hellcat's Recovery Flasher 1.20 and the update original 3.71 and extract the file " rflash121.rar ".
Copy the folder RECOVERY to ms0:\PSP\GAME and copy the update original 3.71 with the name of " 371.PBP " to ms0:\PSP\GAME\RECOVERY.
Go to menu of the game and start the application, select Flash new 3.71-M33-4.

do i must have pandora battry to use this?

laz305

ok quick question I already have a fat Pandora & a Magic Stick I made but I also want to make a Slim one so can I just add the DC6 folder to my Magic Stick and create my Slim Pandora without formatting? and is there any harm in trying? will I brick anything trying this?