• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

need help hacking daxter psp

BankaiAlex

Hey im new to this forum..But i have a silver daxter psp and was wondering if anyone has hacked one of these..ive hacked two piano black psp slims and it works but, when i tried the daxter it didnt work..ive heard about different motherboards but didnt know if this would differ..can anyone help?

J

jx233

what country did you buy your Daxter PSP Slim in?

i need to know because i plan to buy a PSP Silver Slim.

I live in America, and do they have hackable PSPs Slims in the USA for sale?

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Yeah, I've hacked numerous ones, with ease.

Mines a Daxter one, bought it at Walmart here in the ol' U S of A, hacked it no prob.

No clue what motherboard they were though. ( Yeah I know, It's terrible. )

But if you buy one and need help, this is the site to come too.

BTW,I have one for sell, planning on putting it on Ebay if I can.
(Hopefully I'm allowed to say that in these forums, it's been a while since I read the rules..XD)

J

jx233

ok, i'll get a Daxter one( new or used) when Sony does PSP Slim price cuts this September.

and I would buy any PSP Slim Silver from anyone if its in very good condition and if it can be downgraded to 3.90 M33-3.

And does anyone know where to get a TA-085 V2 or TA-088 V1? ( no V2 and NEVER V3)

Gwapingn8

I live in Canada... we have this store here called ZELLERS....
it's similar to what you guys have in USA.. i think K-Mart if that store is still around.

why i'm saying this.... because in Zellers... you have 30 days refund from purchase on anything... including electronics like PSP, X-BOX, Wii and more.... even on open box...

my point here is..

buy a psp.... use your pandora tool & magic battery...
hack the psp....

if it works... then you got yourself a PSP with a CFW..

if it didn't this doesn't damage the PSP at all.. so you can go back to the store and get a full refund..

and buy again from another store...

in theory... this is a GOOD WAY getting a PSP without the fear of getting stuck with a V3 motherboard in the case it does not work...

hope this helps you guys out.