• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

HOLY SH*T!!!

dennis96411

PSP-3001 is real, and you found it

dennis96411

2.4 GHz? Is that for the processor, or the wifi? OMG!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Old.. this was in the news section days ago. Also yes 2.4 GHz is the WiFi speed, and that sketch isn't the final design of the unit, as it's still in pre-production, many things could change. But the PSP-300X series is definitely coming.

zippythecellist

Shit dude! I might just sell my old 1001 to get one of those! Well, unless it can't work with a pandora battery, lol. I aint giving up my old ps1 games. xD

XsavioR

SCE has seemingly disabled homebrew on the new psp300x.

If you want home brew i suggest you dont get rid of your phat / slim.

Just because sony updates their security is no reason to run out and buy the new unit.

The slim added ram. and most importantly the tv out.

What does this add. . . Security. EU releases.

mopargk

I keep hearing the t-o88 v3 motherboards are pretty much unhackable. A freind suggested the firmware might be permanently burnt into the chips. I know not how all that works but it just stopped me from even thinking buying the new blue "Madden '09" bundle.

Illegal Machine

I keep hearing the t-o88 v3 motherboards are pretty much unhackable. A freind suggested the firmware might be permanently burnt into the chips. I know not how all that works but it just stopped me from even thinking buying the new blue "Madden '09" bundle.

well then you're slightly more advanced than a sheep....

Because:

1. the v3 Mobo will in all likelihood get hacked. it's not like every single other Mobo that SCE has released for the phat did a damn thing about homebrew. Neither did their last attempt at a more involved hardware solution which took place ONE YEAR AGO.. the slim

2. I bought a Madden Blue PSP, and installed 4.01 M33-2 on it within seconds. it has exactly the same Mobo as the God of War slim, I know this because I traded in the GOW PSP for the Madden Blue bundle

3. try thinking for yourself, and possibly doing some reading on your own before you go about blindly listening to friends who apparently know little about the PSP, or the fact that the v3 Mobo HAS YET TO BE SEEN IN NORTH AMERICA.

mopargk

dennis96411

Yes Illegal Machine, many people doesn't know much about homebrew/hacking the PSP, so no need to get all fiery with him. He'll learn about it.

mopargk

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:I ASK BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW....

dennis96411

It's okay dude, some people has no manners.

bakemono1526

PSP Addict!
"LIFE IS VERY SHORT AND THERES NO TIME FOR FUSSING AND FIGHTING MY FRIEND"
----
The Beatles

Gwapingn8

I have the BLUE PSP Madden Bundle and got it modded myself.

I bought it on the initial release thinking that since it's the first

of its shipment maybe it will still be on TA Version 2... as I heard

from good sources here in Exophase, some of the BLUE MADDEN PSP

have either Version 2 or Version 3.

My suggestion is, buy from a store that will allow you to return a product

then try a pandora if it works then your good to go... if not.. return the shit

and go to another store.:biggrin:

mopargk

AND THAT WAS IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION......THE GUY NEXT DOOR IS A RETIRED CHIP DESIGNER FOR TI....AND IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION TO ME (an unknowing yahoo that asks too many questions..........) Now whether it applies here or not is for someone a lot smarter than me.
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD THE ONLY DUMB QUESTIONS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE NOT ASKED.

AND BESIDES MOST.PEOPLE.MY AGE WOULDN'T KNOW GB FROM A BUG BITE.......AND.YOU'RE JUMPING ON ME?

:sneaky2:..........................ESABAT.F.MMF..........................:sneaky2:

@DENNIS and everybody else..........THANKS
@im........get into a anger management class somewhere......your people skills.......sux

Chilly Willy

Contributor
It's a "damned if you do - damned if you don't" situation. If you ask, people will say the equivalent of "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." If you don't, then people say "Better to ask and seem the fool than to remain silent and be a fool forever."

mopargk

:laugh:Isn't that the truth......
Can't win for losing........
...:wink:

I have a degree ok...:huh:....from the collage of hard knox....and some were pretty dam hard, too.:laugh:

IT ALL COMES OUT IN THE WASH....:w00t:...I hope.........:w00t: