• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

semi-brick!! with 4.01 M33-2

Ray

i was running 4.01 M33 and i decided to go to 4.01 M33-2, i got the process and everything it gave a msg saying it did update, rebooting in 6 secs and boom!
it turns on but doesnt go to the XMB it just freezes and them shoots down o_O

Note. I can go to the recovery

Jake

Can you get into the recovery menu, by holding the R trigger from a cold boot?

Jake

You could try formatting flash1 and reset your settings under the advanced config menu. Ive heard this has helped people.

Ray

yes thanks you too for the fast replay aswell.
I think am gonna downgrade it cause am having some problems with it allready T.T

Jake

What kind of problems have you had? I haven't had any.

Ray

when i try to play my mp3's the same problem i was having while booting up happens now, it freezes and them shoots down, i honestly dont know what is going on o_O

Jake

Did you have any flash0 themes installed?

If you don't have a pandora setup you can use this to downgrade.

Ray

well honestly am not too good using apps and this process confuses me, i was reading about it earlier and i am not sure on how to use it so i dont know if i should use it or not.

Note. I decided to go for it, i was reading the process and is really easy to do not like the guide i was reading earlier thanks a lot for the link and for all your help =)

Note1. I did the reset and everything looks like is working fine thx so much for help again =)