• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Lumines PSN Bound

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
lumines-psn-image.jpg

Independent developer Q Entertainment today announced that its rhythm-based block-matching puzzler Lumines is due for a release on the PlayStation Network later this year. Retaining the same fast-paced gameplay from previous installments in the series, Lumines Super Nova promises 40 unlockable skins in Challenge Mode, as well as two all-new gameplay modes -- Dig Down and Sequencer. The latter allows players to create their own background music using pre-defined sound loops, while the former tasks players with erasing squares from a playfield already filled with blocks.

`Rage`

<p>Llll</p>
<p>Couldn't care less about lumines tbh xD</p>
<p>It's a decent game, but not worth talking about, or let alone paying 19.99$+ for.</p>
<p>I only bought it for the CFW installation hack (It's useless now xD), but now I wish I sold it on ebay for 40-50$ back when everyone in the world was trying to get their hands on it.</p>