• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Motherboard

Qudlaty

Hi
My friend recently got a PSP Slim and wants to get CFW on it. I read the guide on how to get 4.01 M33, but i don't know if it works on all motherboards. Is there any way to check the motherbord without unscrewing the PSP (OFW)?

Acerthief

I think that if you stick the pandora battery in and nothing happens (no lights blitting, no text etc) then it's every likely the motherboard doesn't work.

bakemono1526

PSP Addict!
Hi there!! same question as Qudlaty, how can i view the PSP Slim's Motherboard Information without unsrewing the PSP?
Thanks in advance..

uheldig

I had the same problem, after reading abit on the net I found a easy solution.

Take out the tool battery, Press and HOLD the L button, now put the battery back in.

Some seconds later and the leds should be raving :)

january39

eXo Staff
To determine MOBO you need to already have CFW and if you have CFW you have not got the TA-088v3 Mobo (the Unhackable one).

Only way i know without CFW is to See what FW it comes with out of the box. OFW 4.05 is likey to be the TA-088v3. This is far from foolproof though.