• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

san disk 8gb MS

cyrus

ive recently bought a new 8gb sandisk MS (magicgate supported),and ive noticed that my my psp's battery life has decreased ever sinced i have been using the new MS..is it just me or does this have something to do with the reading speed of the card?:confused1:

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
ive recently bought a new 8gb sandisk MS (magicgate supported),and ive noticed that my my psp's battery life has decreased ever sinced i have been using the new MS..is it just me or does this have something to do with the reading speed of the card?:confused1:

Personally I have never heard this observation or claim before in the entire time I've been with the PSP community. I do not see how the memory stick would lengthen or shorten battery life. You make the observation that the read/write speed might be part of the factor but I don't believe that the memory card's read/write speed would affect the battery life since memory sticks are indeed flash-based. This claim could be made with harddrives of varying speeds since they contain moving parts, however the same cannot be said with a memory stick to my knowledge

vp10120

Hey im very busy these days, i'll only free to play PSP on this weekend. So stay tuned for the result.

EDIT: For the performance, could you put a benchmark of the speed test? I use homebrew 'blackSPEED' to do the test.