• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GDC 2007: Sony inspired by Homebrew

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
In an interview today, senior product manager John Koller admitted that Sony actually watches what the scene does. Specifically, "RSS is actually from homebrew," he said.

Future firmware revisions may bring full resolution video to the PSP (which OE users already have). Phil Harrison himself was actually surprised that the official firmware does not support this!

pspx.jpg

Via PSPFanboy

XsavioR

I think we may be surprised by sony soon. But dont quote me ... Ever since some one posted a drunk monkey could do a better job running a corporation..... Seems like the media is trying to show sony in a new light. Perhaps the upcoming attention to the psp could make some amends for how they've stunted the psp thus far. I think it all comes down to them embracing homebrew. They can give the psp what we have .... but we'll keep finding more that it can do.

pto6

offtopic:i hope they make a 3.11 downgrader soon

ontopic: tthey didnt include homebrew in 3.30 i hope they rethink that!

iceman 47

ninja star
In an interview today, senior product manager John Koller admitted that Sony actually watches what the scene does. Specifically, "RSS is actually from homebrew," he said.

Future firmware revisions may bring full resolution video to the PSP (which OE users already have). Phil Harrison himself was actually surprised that the official firmware does not support this!

pspx.jpg

Via PSPFanboy
we might have a chance on homebrew from sony thats great news and one more thing do you ever sleep
x3sphere i always see you online

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
we might have a chance on homebrew from sony thats great news and one more thing do you ever sleep
x3sphere i always see you online

never :laugh: