• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

newbie idk what to do

newtothis

hi yall father here n trying to help my boy out i know you probably hear this all the time but i want to put a cfw on a phat im currently running the official firmware 5.02 can anybody help?

VEGAN0011

ofw to cfw

you have to have another psp with cfw to make a pandora and mms to downgrade the psp you have , or get a datel battery and make a mms ,

did someone say datel ,quick ban them lol

is hard mod still risky for the battery ,never done it,got two PSP's and two versions of pandora one made on win xp and one made on vista

PSP BLACK UK VERSION 5.00M33-4

PSP WHITE JAPAN IMPORT 5.00M33-4

angelsniper45

you dont HAVE to have another psp, you can hard mod and use a program on your computer to make a mms, its gotten a LOT easier over the years :D

angelsniper45

theres many guides vegan, 98% of them are foolproof, you just have to have patience on opening the battery.

VEGAN0011

hard mod

i was asking for newtothis, as i have two pandora's and have not hard modded and was just asking if that guide is still in date ,but thankyou anyway

angelsniper45

your welcome. and are you gunna be relasing any new themes soon? i was hoping for someone to convert smileycore :D

angelsniper45

arent you the vegan0011 that creates custom themes?

angelsniper45

i think hes on consolespot, because he uses vegan as a name, i dont remember the numbers but he does really good themes.