• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC to PSP wireless?

january39

eXo Staff
Anyone know if it is possible to connect the psp to the PC to send files across via wireless?

Sure i read something about this a while ago but cannot find it now, when i have searched i keep coming up with Q&A sites asking the same question! Also getting a lot of stuff back for the ad hoc connection (which i have).

Any idea's?

Edit - Ok, looking at Usbhostfs & nethostfs with IRshell 4.7. Never really liked Irshell (although plenty others do).

Any advice or suggestions on the above?

Alex

even if u can, it would be slow copying, unless you wanna stream data?
id love a program like that

january39

eXo Staff
If anyone is intrested i found this app, which can send files via wi-fi from PC > PSP.

wifile transfer v0.01

Kinda the reverse of what i was after, but still a cool app. I used a 5.00M33 slim.

ArtfulDodger

I might be able to help...

do you need to transfer files from your PSP to your PC's hard disk or the opposite - your PC hard disk to the PSP memory Stick (wirelessly)?

ArtfulDodger

How about this?

Now that I've reread your title...I see that I can help you. This is what I use:

Download: HFS -HTTP files server
http://www.rejetto.com/hfs/download

This useful open source app allows you to easily download files stored on your PC from any web brower, in this case, your PSP web browser.

HOW TO:
Run the .exe from your desktop and turn the "Server Switch ON". Next, drag and drop your files into the application and your half finished. Now, launch your PSP web browser and type in your IP address into the web browser's address bar. Once you've connected to the HTTP the files should appear on your PSP web browser and you can download everything directly from the PSP web browser.

If you dont know your PC IP address go to START>RUN>type: CMD and in the command prompt type: ipconfig

I hope this helps you:biggrin:

january39

eXo Staff
Hey thanks, it does. it is files from PC to psp i was after, i'll take a look at this and feedback on progress. Thanks