• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need Help with Popsloader

Raymond_N

I am running 5.00 M33-6 and downloaded and enabled the popsloader plugin, I decrypted the 3.71 firmware and copied the files to the popsloader directory. When I start the game and select 3.71 from the popsloader menu the screen goes blank and the buttons become unresponsive. I can still power down the psp from the switch. The game I'm trying to run is Final Fantasy 7 with the original emulator i can get to the New game and continue menu but can't get past that. Any Ideas as to what I am doing wrong.

Raymond_N

That's the one I downloaded
This is how i put the files needed, I got the files needed for 3.71. 3.72 and 3.90
Popsloader.jpg

Is this how it is set up or do I need to keep the original directory structure.

J

jx233

Well- the Popsloader Install Guide for 3.80/3.90 M33 in the PSP Faqs and Guides Section, try that, it might help.

If nothing works out from that, tell me.

GuiltySpark

Do you have the other required files in your 'seplugins' folder?

Perhaps the firmware you extracted the .prx from is corrupt.

If you would like, I could package all the .prx files that I have (I created all of them possible, just in case) and upload them for you.

Also, perhaps its to do with your eboot of FF7, that could be bad.

J

jx233

Warning!!

GuiltySpark said:
If you would like, I could package all the .prx files that I have (I created all of them possible, just in case) and upload them for you.

Do not upload PRX files, they are copyrighted and you risk a ban. You have been warned.

J

jx233

GuiltySpark said:
Woops. Totally forgot about that. Not the best way to make my first few posts. Sorry.

Its OK, I just wanted to warn you before you got in trouble. Also, I noticed you are new here; so I say: welcome to Exophase Forums. :w00t:

Raymond_N

I used the guide Popsloader Install Guide for 3.80/3.90 M33 to find out what files I needed and the installation method. I will try to make new EBOOT out of the disk, I'll also borrow another game from my brother to see if that works

january39

eXo Staff

3. No distributing of any copyrighted content is allowed on this server without the copyrights' owners' approval.

Please do not Discuss/Distribute/Upload ANY copyrighted material. This will result in a official warning and/or a Ban.

Exophase Rules

Raymond_N

Just a quick question should I make each CD into a separate EBOOT or into one. The reason I ask is because when selecting the Game Title each Game ID is different for each CD.

Edit -- I got it working, I went to Dark Alex's website and under the installation procedure it said i need impose.prx from 4.01 in the popsloader folder regardless of what pops version I want to use.

Thanks for all your help.

J

jx233

jx233 said:
Do not upload PRX files, they are copyrighted and you risk a ban. You have been warned.

january39 said:
3. No distributing of any copyrighted content is allowed on this server without the copyrights' owners' approval.

Please do not Discuss/Distribute/Upload ANY copyrighted material. This will result in a official warning and/or a Ban.

Exophase Rules

Well, I already warned him, but you did a better job telling him about the rules and you provided a link too. :smile: