• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

help with iso and 3.03oe-c

moose528

i have been hunting and reading for days now but when i put my iso on my psp it doesnt even show up. have tried all the setting in recovery and have tons of umds ive tried cant find anyone to help just doesnt show up at all and yes i have it in the iso folder even tried converting to cso and still nothing pleeeezzz help

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
also try deleting the file isocache.bin in PSP/SYSTEM on your memory stick

moose528

yea the iso folder is in the root of ms and still nothing and i really appreciate your help since most places you cant even say iso or cso i went out yesterday and bought a 2 gig stick just for this i also read somewhere that the guy had to restore all his factory icons waves background and everything for it to work on 3.03oe-c but others say no cause i have icons wave custom background busy icon battery icon coldboot and gameboot also wondering does it need to be a certain name or anything and also thought maybe i need to redo the 3.03oe-c firmware maybe but not sure how it took me forever to figure out how to get there the first time and boy am long winded but when i format ms it doesnt create an iso folder i had to make one but i didnt think that would matter
but thanks guys for all your help

try these

1. have you got a "GAME" folder in the "PSP" folder?
2. is the iso/cso just 1 file.
3. is the iso folder called "iso" and not "ISO".

thats all i can think of.

Toailoa91

Do u have a umd while your trying to play the iso/cso file?

i have been hunting and reading for days now but when i put my iso on my psp it doesnt even show up. have tried all the setting in recovery and have tons of umds ive tried cant find anyone to help just doesnt show up at all and yes i have it in the iso folder even tried converting to cso and still nothing pleeeezzz help

Do u have a umd while your trying to play the iso/cso file?

he cant start the iso because it dose not show up under the game menu :closedeyes: