• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

need to erase PlayStation Network ID...

webnapster

I downgrade a PSP but when I was checking out that everything were working fine, in the PSN Sing In screen my ID and password are saved.. I want to delete them since this PSP is not mine and I don't trust that much the owner.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to delete it ?

thanx

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I downgrade a PSP but when I was checking out that everything were working fine, in the PSN Sing In screen my ID and password are saved.. I want to delete them since this PSP is not mine and I don't trust that much the owner.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to delete it ?

thanx

Uncheck "save password" when logging into PSN on the PSP. If you aren't using the PSP with this account again, you'll also want to deactivate the system through Account Management.

Alex

cant you format flash1???
or restore default settings?
near enough both the same but worth a try if you havent all ready

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
While that will work, it's not a good idea to format flash1 if he hasn't deactivated the system first. You only get so many activations on a single PSP (I believe around 3).

Alex

oh okay, i never knew that :D, i wouldnt anyway, i dont use the psn of psp, only on my ps3. well, you learn something new everyday.

webnapster

I did uncheck "save password" when logging.. then deactivated the system through Account Management and just to be sure I restore default settings.
everything is fine now it says "Sing Up for PSN"

thanks

january39

eXo Staff
cant you format flash1???
or restore default settings?
near enough both the same but worth a try if you havent all ready

I think the PSN settings are held in Flash2, and your details are held on their server.

Logging out like x3sphere says is probably best way.