• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Desperately need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvalonX

I'm so confused about this now.. I looked into how to play more games because It wouldnt let me play a game I downloaded the EBOOT for.. I used to think homebrew was one thing.. But know I dont know left from right..

I have 3.03 OE-B With homebrew..
I was wondering these things;

Can 3.03 OE-B run POPSLOADER

What is the BEST custom firmware version that can use Flash Homebrew, User mode EBOOTS and Kernal mode EBOOTS.. That will let me play any PSX game..
I mean I want to play PSX Games because I keep downloading games with just the EBOOT with no KEYS.bin and I want to be able to run these instead of searching for hours for the game WITH the KEYS.bin..
I want the highest possible custom firmware that will let me run practically any game I want with POPSLOADER if needed..

Any help is REALLY appreciated!!

AvalonX

Torrents n stuff.. But im not worried about that now.. I just want the best custom firmware with wide options of games to play

Alex

PIRACY IS NOT PERMITTED ON THESE FORUMS

someone should lock this thread

Acerthief

Nah man, rip it yourself, we've got guides here on it.
Downloading it counts as piracy here under the rule here :p.

AvalonX

Well either way I will rip it. Whats the best custom firmware that can run Kernel EBOOTS, User mode EBOOTS and Flash homebrew? Do the new M33* (Or w/e) do this?

dennis96411

Alex

i thought the rules on these forums indicated that downloading games was classed as piracy?

if not i apologise to avalonx and mods who were misinformed

i'll be happy to help...

Leecher

i thought the rules on these forums indicated that downloading games was classed as piracy?

if not i apologise to avalonx and mods who were misinformed

i'll be happy to help...

Well he stated that he did download the game, and he did admit it was off of a torrent. That is piracy in my book, I don't know about the staff.

january39

eXo Staff
Torrents are file sharing, File sharing is illegal globally. In my view is not condoned or supported by eXophase.

Thread locked. Next time, Warnings issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.