• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have to leave the forums

J

jx233

Professor Burnt said:
nah just joking with ya

happy early APRIL FOOLS XD

(changed the calednder a day early damn

I actually took it seriously when I saw the thread title. Then I read the post and I :laugh:

FearEvil19 said:
OMG it's almost April 2 :D
:w00t: 5.00 M33-7 going to arrive?

J

jx233

FearEvil19 said:
YES!!!

No, it's my b-day :p

I didn't know that. I will wait until April 2nd to wish you a happy birthday. Opps! I spoiled the secret. :laugh:

And 5.00 M33-7 even happens, I 'd laugh if it had the funky waves like in 3.90 M33-3. :biggrin:

Acerthief

We trade classrooms with a girl class and actually still went to class!
PB leaving? Impossible. I ate his keys last night.

january39

eXo Staff
And 5.00 M33-7 even happens, I 'd laugh if it had the funky waves like in 3.90 M33-3. :biggrin:

I remember that, lol. Evreything was 33.33. etc

I thought it was true to from the title, i was like no way.....until i read the post. Damn, thats twice today :blushing:

d1ddy

i got a letter in the mail today saying i had sexual interactions with someone who has Chlamydia . not april fools though :laugh:

Alex

I actually took it seriously when I saw the thread title. Then I read the post and I :laugh:

:w00t: 5.00 M33-7 going to arrive?

what do you mean m33-7, an easter egg?

J

jx233

january39 said:
I remember that, lol. Evreything was 33.33. etc

I thought it was true to from the title, i was like no way.....until i read the post. Damn, thats twice today :blushing:

Was it Professor Burnt who tricked you or was it me mentioning M33-7?

alex_e said:
what do you mean m33-7, an easter egg?

I guess there is no M33-7. I was just speculating that it would be released with the a trick too since Dark_Alex pulled off one in 3.90 M33-3 last year.

J

jx233

Did you see QJ.Net's Trick? PSP-3000 fully hacked! (NOT!) :laugh: What a BIG JOKE. I almost got tricked by it, then I read user comments and I read a thread at MforMature saying that the PSP-3000 Exploit thingy was FAKE.

I think people who own the PSP-3000 must have felt crushed by this trick. :sad:

Well, that trick didn't bother me that much, I only have a PSP-1000 already running M33. XD