• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dadadada error please help

nickki

Firstly i know little about psp but am technically minded. I bought my son a psp which worked ok, i get a new game - Wall.E which required an update. After attemting to update i get the error Dadadada and on trying to play the game my psp just turns off. The system software is 3.40 OE-A. Can anyone give me a step by step guide to sorting the problem out.

Many thanks in anticiaption:smile:

Alex

DADADADA - Running a FW Update in DAX custom FW

try to install 500m33-6

first you will need to install 380m33

you can get these from here

http://alek.dark-alex.org/filez/dax/

youre getting that dadada error because i think your cfw is blocking you from ofw, thats a good thing cause ofw has serios limations.

nickki

Thankyou although ive plugged my psp into laptop its not recognising it & i dont have an adaptor for my memory stick is there any other way to download it

mortalinstincts

eXophase Staff
If you have a phat, go to the left most icon in your XMB then scroll down to USB connection. It should recognize it
otherwise you have changed your USB mode with a plugin in recovery menu..

Alex

nickki

MI

I have followed the instructions on the link but when i try to execute 5.00 m33 i get the following message on my psp

Unlocking... done.
Please wait...

it has been like that for 10 minutes - is this right or have i made an error somewhere

thanks

Alex

try to change your kernal to the 3XX in the recovery menu