• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What PSP model do you have?

january39

eXo Staff
Definitely. I'm surprised that most members have a PSP Phat, including myself. Mine is still holding in there, but like you said about silver, I wish the PSP Phat came in different colors. Besides, I'm far too lazy to buy custom faceplates.

The Phat comes in all colours inc silver, i had one although it was Japanese.

J

jx233

january39 said:
The Phat comes in all colours inc silver, i had one although it was Japanese.

He's probably from the United States / North America like me. Over here in North America, only the black PSP Phats were available. Another thing about the American PSP Phats is that they didn't ship with Version 1.00.

Leecher

He's probably from the United States / North America like me. Over here in North America, only the black PSP Phats were available. Another thing about the American PSP Phats is that they didn't ship with Version 1.00.

Yep. You got it. I'm from the U.S.

mortalinstincts

eXophase Staff

Well, excluding the initial PSPs, none of them shipped with 1.00 or 1.50! Because as soon as sony found out that there was homebrew on them, they started releasing PSPs with 2.00 and then came the much dreaded motherboard of that time the TA-082, which i have :biggrin:

oh and it was only the Japanese PSPs (not anywhere else - maybe Taiwan and Korea, not sure) that shipped with 1.00 . The rest came with 1.50 .

and anyway, whats the plus point of having 1.00 , 1.50 acts as a as good PoC:confused1:

Acerthief

Taiwan is stuffed with japanese import PSP. The taiwan region (psp-*007) is nothing when in comes to psp-*000 systems.

J

jx233

Acerthief said:
Taiwan is stuffed with japanese import PSP. The taiwan region (psp-*007) is nothing when in comes to psp-*000 systems.

Say, which color PSP model do you see the most there?

Pranzer

Well my PSP is from my brother he left at home then I tweak It! And it's mine now... MINE MINE MINE.. hahahaha
PSP slim 2001

Di Vaio

first one

I got my PSP on the release day, which model is that?

january39

eXo Staff
I got my PSP on the release day, which model is that?

Depends on what version of psp you have, 2005 is a phat, 2007 a slim and 2008/9 a PSP-3000.

Di Vaio

Phat

mine is from release day 2005 Phat, so is that the 1000?

january39

eXo Staff
mine is from release day 2005 Phat, so is that the 1000?

You got a Phat PSP-100X (X=region number. As example UK is 3)

Check out my guide in my sig, explains about region models and psp units.

Alex

i got a psp phat
in dc8 its comes up with ta-82 or ta-86, it varies, i think i posted it some on these forums before
lol
with cfw 5.00m33-4
m33-6 wont let me install the 150k addon :( comes up with errors flashing
lol
XD
and region at the bottom of my psp has faded but i know my psp in 1003 cause i bought in england!!!

Justdie

I feel safe in my BOX
ya i have a PSP-1001 series a well. i think that most here have a 1001 series.

Firmware: 5.00m33-6

Vincen+207

Yeah, Mines a PSP:1001 :p Go Phats!!!

Blaze_Fire

I have 3 PSP's:

Phat PSP-1001 (Black) Firmware- [4.01 M33]
Slim PSP-2001 (Piano black) Firmware- [4.01 M33]
Slim PSP-2001 (Silver) Firmware- [5.00 M33-6]

The sliver 2000 is my main one =p

A.0.A

Hunter
PSP1004: Ceramic White; 5.00 M33-6
PSP2004: Piano Black; 5.00 M33-6, but currently using 5.03 Chick Hen R2 for experiments
PSP3004: Red; 5.03 M33 via CFE