• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

why spammers are coming ,

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
eXophase is seriously dying right now the only place that is still fairly active is the psp help

I disagree. We've gotten more comments in the news sections as of late. It's only the general areas of the forum that are taking a hit. There are plans set in motion to change this, but it takes time.

d1ddy

I disagree. We've gotten more comments in the news sections as of late. It's only the general areas of the forum that are taking a hit. There are plans set in motion to change this, but it takes time.

what are these plans ?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
what are these plans ?

For one, the site is undergoing a redesign and will be better integrated with the forum. Aesthetically it'll take on a more professional look and to future elaborate on the integration, you'll be able to click though to any of the top five forum threads from the main page for example. Also support for accessing your user profile from either section of the site is being added. I'm not ready to go public with the rest of the plans but rest assured that the staff is aware of them.

J

jx233

Sorry for starting my own topic in this, but...

When exactly did eXophase start dying?

I was not registered at the time to know when the site was at its peak.

Could someone enlighten me on this?

Darkchild

The Doctor
Exophase.com will never be dead.

there's always some newbie who needs help, be it on the DS, wii, PSP or XboX

and besides, we have a lot of active members! and let me tell you! I've been in and out in many forums, but this one is where I stood the longuest! and you don't get that anywhere else!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Active members: http://forums.mformature.net

Now THAT is truly active.

I wouldn't say MfM is *that* much more active than eXo. We have about the same if not more users logging in each day, it's just that not all of them post. And that's without having exclusive content like the TIFF exploit drawing people to the forums. Most people signing up for the TIFF exploit, unfortunately, won't stay around. You can tell by the fact that most aren't branching out to other sections and instead are staying in one particular thread.

Anyway, we are obviously doing something wrong, especially since some members that looked like potential regulars have left. I have yet to figure out what though.

Darkchild

The Doctor
@ X3Sphere : Simple!
1. Hack PS3 or PSP
2. Tell the peepz around the internets
3. ???
4. Profit!!

XD But now speaking seriously, regulars like cheezeball or shadowforte might be busy with their life stuff (I.e: University, work, etc...) I, for one, don't "have a life" so I can pretty much go here when I very well damn please.

or they could be having internet trouble (serious business!!)

but I wouldn't say it was the forum's fault, heck, I didn't leave, and that usually happens xD within no more than 3 months, and how long have I been here? =P more than 3, that I can assure you!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
By potential regulars I was referring to people like Leecher. He was on here posting for about a week then suddenly left. Another one is GuiltySpark. Both of these members seemed genuinely interested in the forum but then left. This is what led me to believe we aren't doing something right. I could just be overanalyzing the situation, but it's better to be proactive on changes than wait and see if things will fix themselves.

J

jx233

x3sphere said:
I wouldn't say MfM is *that* much more active than eXo. We have about the same if not more users logging in each day, it's just that not all of them post. And that's without having exclusive content like the TIFF exploit drawing people to the forums. Most people signing up for the TIFF exploit, unfortunately, won't stay around. You can tell by the fact that most aren't branching out to other sections and instead are staying in one particular thread.

Anyway, we are obviously doing something wrong, especially since some members that looked like potential regulars have left. I have yet to figure out what though.

I didn't join for TIFF. I joined back in March because of the people / community at MforMature. :smile:

And about the regulars leaving, if that happens a lot, then we are in for alot of trouble. The only ones keeping this site alive is x3sphere, the staff members, and the regulars. If we lose more regulars, it will be hard on the community.

But, even though the regulars are leaving, I think the most of the Staff will still be there. Even if the site goes through bad or good times, x3, I'm with you to the end. 8)

x3sphere said:
By potential regulars I was referring to people like Leecher. He was on here posting for about a week then suddenly left. Another one is GuiltySpark. Both of these members seemed genuinely interested in the forum but then left.

I thought Leecher or GuiltySpark were busy or something. (school, work, ?) I didn't really think they "left" the forum.

x3sphere said:
This is what led me to believe we aren't doing something right. I could just be overanalyzing the situation, but it's better to be proactive on changes than wait and see if things will fix themselves.

@ I too think something is wrong, I can't grasp the idea of what it is though. :huh:

Darkchild

The Doctor
By potential regulars I was referring to people like Leecher. He was on here posting for about a week then suddenly left. Another one is GuiltySpark. Both of these members seemed genuinely interested in the forum but then left. This is what led me to believe we aren't doing something right. I could just be overanalyzing the situation, but it's better to be proactive on changes than wait and see if things will fix themselves.

they got what they wanted, they left -.-

d1ddy

daveycockit said:
;59588i have been working on a few projects with x3. :)

One is nearly complete and i can't to wait to see what you guys think!

ps3 hack confirmed ?