• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Pushed To Late Summer

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
batman.jpg

Those longing to assume the gritty role of The Dark Knight in his escape from a Joker-controlled Arkham will have no choice but to wait it out a bit longer, as Eidos and Warner Bros. confirmed today that work on Batman: Arkham Asylum is running a tad behind schedule, forcing them to issue a revised release date of late summer 2009. The title was originally scheduled to ship out next month.[blockquote2]Eidos Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment can today confirm that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be released at the end of summer 2009. This additional time will allow us to ensure Batman: Arkham Asylum is of the highest quality for gamers.[/blockquote2]As long as this move will result in a higher quality end product, no hard feelings.

J

jx233

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this game supposed to be released back in '08?

I read about this in a Game Informer about 8 months ago. :confused1:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No, but it was announced about 8 months ago.

J

jx233

I expected this be around Early 2009, but I'm okay with the delay. It doesn't really bother me, just wanted to know about the release stuff. :smile: