• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I got robbed :(

d1ddy

today I got robbed :(
took a gold chain , $20 and a sexy boston hat :(
i was by myself skating and 6 indians come and one starts grabbing my arms from behind , while another one is taking my chain off and another one taking my hat even though he has one :laugh: at least I still got my iphone :biggrin:

so exophase , ITT post your robbery stories to make me feel better :(

angelsniper45

Well my school is notorious for robberies, id say in the past year, at least 3,500$ worth of crap has been stolen from us. Including my psp :(

d1ddy

Well my school is notorious for robberies, id say in the past year, at least 3,500$ worth of crap has been stolen from us. Including my psp :(

Do you ever find the people who steal the stuff ? are they expelled ?

angelsniper45

Of course not. The people who work here could care less. Its getting really tiring.

d1ddy

Of course not. The people who work here could care less. Its getting really tiring.

:( , that sucks that there is no REAL justice to handle these kids . just a slap on the wrist and a couple weeks with the system

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The only time I can recall getting robbed is when someone stole beer from our garage before. Suffice to say it always stays inside now.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. This is why I don't live on campus.

Leecher

Well I have never been robbed, but just thinking about what they might steal makes me terrified.

d1ddy

well , I found these kids "hang out" at later with a buddy , they were on bikes while we were in a 4x4 truck , managed to drive over one of kids bikes and almost clip him :wink: look at the boulevard .
img0182.jpg

didnt catch them, and doubt ill get my chain back , but fuck the look on their faces made my day .

Darkchild

The Doctor
I once went to a protest, and there was lots of people. someone stole my wallet and my house keys.

still haven't found them t'ill today.
though no problem :p Made a new ID Card, moved house (not because of the keys).
and lost 4€ :X

putting that aside, I had those "clich

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I was mugged when walking home one night but it was weird....basically the guy thought I was one of my (richer) friends and was surprised that I didn't have any money...so he ran off xD

january39

eXo Staff
Never been robbed - Where i live it would make major news. People here get excited when the weather changes :)

@Diddy - ROFlmfao, thats funny those tyre treads across the grass. Ha ha Never got your chain but, damn that must have been satisfing driving across there lawn. lol

d1ddy

i like how they called the cops on me and my friend driving saying we had a gun trying to kill them LOL

angelsniper45

holy crap d1ddy.

better not be rollin in my hood. :D

well i dont live on campus either, it happens at the school, so the only thing you can really do to prevent it always keeping an eye on your stuff.

d1ddy

angelsniper , did someone steal it while it was in your backpack or they broke into your locker ?

angelsniper45

No, it was during class, i never did figure out what happened to it.

If i do that guy betta be ready for an ass pounding tho. :D

Darkchild

The Doctor
man! Yesterday I bought a black case for my cellphone from a gipsy for 5€, when I tried to put it on, I noticed it was for nokia 5200 not nokia 5300, when I went back to "his store" he wasn't around! What did I do? Snatched two blue ones XD! and ya know what? Those fit!

angelsniper45

one iphone to rule them all.