• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

our continuous discussion

J

jx233

jas0nuk's PRXDecryptor does the job for you when it extracts the modules from the EBOOT.PBP's DATA.PSP.

What I suggested is a terrible idea about using updater modules, it will take too much time and work to use them for your app.

Alex

okay...i guess i gotta debug the app 2moz...i think its because its crammed full of kernal commands...
its only just started so im guessing its go something to do with the files im calling.
maybe if i trying backing up the whole flash first, then remove the files and when the user wants to restore them i can take it from there, or just back-up the supported files before anything is touched

ie
program starts
backs up lcp, dic, camera
then goes to press x to do this
ect

....this is forgotton again....

Alex

ah, this is thread is dead, maybe we should go back to leacher lmao.

J

jx233

We need x3sphere's permission to use that thread again.

alex_e, I do see what you see, that Leecher thread brought alot of livelyness to eXophase.com, like no other thread did before. I like you like would like to post there, but as of right now, we can't. :crying:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What is the difference between this thread and Leecher's intro one? o.o

Alex

Leacher's thread brang alot of livelyness to these forums, it was just....awsome
lmao

J

jx233

x3sphere said:
What is the difference between this thread and Leecher's intro one? o.o

People prefer the Pub to discuss whatever and have fun. Not many are motivated to post here. That thread just is like a magnet for them.

Also, the Leecher thread is so lively, it brought so many people together for simple chat.

The "Leecher" thread is like IRC, just pure fun and chit-chat.

It is the perhaps the greatest thread at eXophase ever. (just my Two Cents)

alex_e's post pretty much says it all about that thread too.

alex_e said:
Leacher's thread brang alot of livelyness to these forums, it was just....awsome
lmao

january39

eXo Staff
Then you should all make a new thread called - Leacher :wink:

Like x3 though, im struggling to see the difference though.

Alex

People prefer the Pub to discuss whatever and have fun. Not many are motivated to post here. That thread just is like a magnet for them.

Also, the Leecher thread is so lively, it brought so many people together for simple chat.

The "Leecher" thread is like IRC, just pure fun and chit-chat.

It is the perhaps the greatest thread at eXophase ever. (just my Two Cents)

alex_e's post pretty much says it all about that thread too.

Couldnt of Said it Better Myself ;p

Alex

Time to bring this back to life, um, who likes cake?

january39

eXo Staff
2125919810_7e38c1052c_m.jpg

Here's a slice of lovely binary cake :laugh: